Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

FASHION FRIDAY: DJ TAKES OVER



STYLING IS SERIOUS BUSINESS
Change is something that is often met with hesitation, because it is something different, but different could be a  good thing.
I know you guys are probably wondering why I am making a Fashion Friday post, and the answer is quite simple: I've been forced against my will--I mean, I decided it is time to shake things up around here.
I'd like to preface this by saying that I am not a stylist but that did not stop me from picking out a few looks for the Summer...with an African touch, of course.














I know, I know you can't believe that I came up with all these outfits, right? I really did have fun picking these out, it wasn't easy but I can see why people take pleasure in putting an outfit together.  Maybe I'll contribute monthly to the fashion world? After all it would be a great disservice if I didn't share more gems with the rest of the world. 

-DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment