Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

INDIANA JONES EXHIBIT


I went to the Indiana Jones exhibit this past weekend, and man was it awesome! I got to do a mini puzzle game that involved looking for clues, and at the end I even got to get my name up on a board. Going to the exhibit made me realize just how much I loved "Raiders of the Lost Ark".
A fertility Idol 


For those of you not familiar with the series, Indiana Jones is about an archaeologist named Indiana Jones, who does awesome stuff like find artifacts, defeat Nazis, run from boulders and whips stuff. Ah the whip. Man, Indy is so cool that he can make a whip seem like the greatest weapon of all time! And then there is the music, which is just so awesome... I am sorry I went on a mini tangent there but you really should watch "Raiders of the Lost Ark". It''s even set in Africa so you get history and entertainment ( although its not super historically accurate but Egypt is a real place so that counts right?).  Here are some pics I took of some of the props from the film "Raiders of the Lost Ark".

The Ark of the Covenant


Indiana Jones is and will forever be one of the greatest adventure movies of all time...except for the fourth one, which, as far as I'm concerned, did not happen. 

Check out this classic scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark.

 

-DJ ( a rediscovered Indy Fan...still not better than Han Solo though..c'mon son)

No comments:

Post a Comment