Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

FASHION FRIDAY: SPRING PICKS


YOURS TRULY. YOU CAN SEE THE DETAILS OF MY LOOK HERE.

Warm weather. Birds singing. Flowers blooming. Yes my friends, Spring is in full effect. One of the great things about this season is that it's a breath of fresh air from the layered, structured, and confined feel of Winter. Though not as relaxed as Summer, Spring fashion is still carefree and fun.

Usually floral prints are incorporated into wardrobes during this season; don't get me wrong, I love a floral print as much as the next gal, I rock a floral print head wrap all the time, but I think there are so many more bold, interesting and different options out there. Fortunately, many designers agree with me, and have incorporated bright, bold, fun colors and prints into their Spring collections. As I looked through each collection more closely, I realized there's definitely strong African influences,whether intentional or not. That being said, I wanted to share some of my favorite pieces that, for me, were a nod to my Motherland, and a  great alternative to floral.


CLOTHES
ZARA PRINTED JUMPSUIT

M MISSONI CHEVRON-KNIT DRESS

MICAHEL KORS GIRAFFE PANTS

PETER PILOTTO STAMP PRINTED SILK-BLENDTOP

H&M PATTERNED DRESS

LEMLEM DEHNA PATIO DRESS


FOREVER 21 TRIBAL DOLPHIN SHORT\S



F21 LEOPARD PRINT PENCIL SKIRT


F21 ELEPHANT SHIRT


F21 SLEEVELESS CHEETAH SHIRT

SHOES
JIMMY CHOO VERNIE LASER CUT SANDALS


MAIYET LEATHER SANDALS

TORY BURCH MARLOW EMBROIDERED  LOAFERS




REPORT JEZZICA FLATS
CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN ZEBRA PRINT AND PYTHON ANKLE BOOTS



D&G CRYSTAL EMBELLISHED SATIN SANDALS

HELMUT LANG MESH ANKLE BOOTS



PIERRE HARDY COLOR BLOCK ANKLE STRAP HEELS

PROENZA SCHOULER STAMPED LEATHER ANKLE STRAP SANDALS


DOLCE VITA DELMY SANDALS
ACCESSORIES
KENZO LEOPARD PRINT MODAL & CASHMERE SCARF

CHLOE PARATAY CANVAS SHOULDER BAG



R&Y AUGOUSTI PENSHELL & LIZARD BOX CLUTCH

FREY WILLIE KILIMANJARO DIVA BRACELET

MONIQUE PEAN FOSSILIZED TRIANGULAR BANGLE

H&M PRINTED BRACELET

LULU FROST BAMBOO BANGLES

MONIQUE PEAN EARRINGS

H&M SUNGLASSES



ILLESTEVA ZAC POSEN CAT EYE ACETATE SUNGLASSES

-DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment