Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

TUMBLR TUESDAY: ZORDFILES



I was looking through Tumblr and I stumbled upon a very interesting blog, ZORDFILES, which is operated by Kyansimre, who is  from Nairobi. Kyansimre has some pretty cool photos on his blog.

seriously….walk with me
I like this photo simply because of the juxtaposition of colors. The brightness of his jacket clearly defines him as different from the monochromatic background, as if he is not what is expected from the typical

This photo reminds me of those summer days where you just sit around and relax, and all of your worries just fade away, like the rays of the sun at sunset. Even thousands of miles away in a place with a different culture, relaxation is something we all need and experience.

 Kyansimre has many more photos and other cool stuff on his blog, so be sure to check out his Tumblr here and his twitter page here

-DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment