Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

FASHION FRIDAY: DURO OLOWU


I recently had the pleasure of  checking out Duro Olowu's Spring collection, for JC Penney. You can see with every piece that his Nigerian heritage was definitely an inspiration. This collection has everything I love: fun prints, bold colors, statement pieces, and a gorgeous gold trench that I fell in love with. He also incorporated dresses, cardigans, slacks and blouses in the collection. I can definitely see a lot of these pieces being added to my wardrobe. The best part was that nothing was over $100, so you can find a great piece at any price point.



The collection also included some great handbags and accessories as well as some home ware; I absolutely adore the mugs, they are like pieces of art.

Gold trench: to die.
So excited about these fun prints!
 If you have a more of a classic style, you might try one of his dresses or cardigans. If you're more of the adventurous type when it comes to fashion, you can mix the different prints together, like I did. Whatever your style, Duro has you covered.

-DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment