Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

WOMAN CRUSH WEDNESDAY


In honor of WCW aka Woman Crush Wednesday, I thought I'd share a list of women who not only inspire and motivate me, but also make me oh so proud to be African.



Actress/Fashion Blogger Ashley Madekwe




Actress Sophie Okonedo



Actress Gabourey Sidibe


Model /Humanitarian Alek Wek

Actress/Activist Charlize Theron

Model/Philanthropist Liya Kebede 

Actress/Humanitarian Thandie Newton

Actress Kerry Washington

Ok, so my last pick isn't necessarily African. But she DID play an African, to perfection if I may add, in Last King Of Scotland, and she campaigned for President Barack Obama, and she's married to African football player Nnamdi Asomugha. I'd say that makes Kerry an honorary African....plus she's friggin Olivia Pope!

- FARIDA




No comments:

Post a Comment