Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

NBA SPOTLIGHT: VICTOR OLADIPO


Basketball season  has started up again and my one thought has been
" At least the Lakers won't be worse than the Orlando Magic", and then Victor Oladipo had to go and get drafted by the Magic. This Nigerian basketball player from Indiana University can play, he's averaging 14 points per game, 4 assists and 5 rebounds which isn't bad for a rookie guard. Victor has tremendous upside with his youth energy and knack for getting in the passing lanes. 




I know the season has just started but if he finds a way to bottle his energy and deploy it strategically, he may find himself a real contender in this year's "Rookie of the Year". Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go internalize the fact that my Lakers currently have a worse record than the Orlando Magic.

-Hopeful that the season will turn around, DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment