Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

CUP OF BEAU-TEA


Personally, I think you must enjoy the little pleasures in life, it's the true key to happiness. That being said, one of the little life pleasures I enjoy is having a nice cup of tea,  or a cuppa, as they say in England. What I love about tea is that that it's good for your health, can be had hot or cold, so you can enjoy it all-year long, and, most importantly, there are so many great beauty benefits. Of course I kid, the health benefits are way more important, but, hey, if I can feel good and look good, then that's just fantastic. I alternate between a few teas, Earl Grey, ginger, lavender, and even chocolate, just to name a few. Right now, though, I am really into Rooibos tea.



PRESSED JUICERY'S ROOIBOS TEAS


Rooibos, a.k.a. red bush tea, a.k.a. African tea, a.k.a. red tea is grown from a small bush in the Cedarberg region of South Africa and has so many amazing properties. It's high in mineral content, containing calcium, iron and magnesium; it lowers blood pressure and cholesterol;  treat allergies, and insomnia. Rooibos is also high in antioxidants, and has been known to help clear acne, psoriasis, and eczema. It boasts all these benefits, and is also caffeine-free.  

Phyto Phytolium Strengthening Treatment Shampoo

For those of you who would like to enjoy the health and beauty benefits  but don't enjoy drinking tea, you're in luck. Rooibos can also be used topically. Many beauty products such as creams, lotions and shampoos use the tea as an active ingredient. I don't mind taking things topically, but personally, I think taking it internally will maximize it's benefits. But to each their own.

-DIVA


No comments:

Post a Comment