Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

STOP! TURKEY TIME


It's that time of the year, time to celebrate one of my favorite holidays of all time: THANKSGIVING!!!! Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy Christmas and have had some fun New Year's but  there's just something about Thanksgiving. Maybe it's the fact that it's all about family, food, and fun or that I don't have to worry about trying to pick the perfect gift or stress about whether or not I'm going to get a kiss at midnight. All I know is every thanksgiving I get to spend the day hanging out with some of my favorite people while stuffing my face and having a good time.

And in honor of Thanksgiving, I thought I'd share some pictures of my favorite moments from last year's festivities.


Quick snap with my little cousin...how cute is she?!?!?!

Straight up Gangsta! Lol

Love, Love, LOVE

Team TDB!


Wouldn't be much of a Thanksgiving without the grub


What I am MOST thankful for =)






Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
- FARIDA

No comments:

Post a Comment