Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

FASHION FRIDAY: THIS ISH CRAZE


Blazers are a staple in my wardrobe and though I have different styles and colors, I'm constantly looking for something new and amazing to add to my collection. That's why I was so excited when I came across Jo Black Craze.


JBC Campaign Shoot


Created by Nigerian socialite Sola "Cash" Elegba, JBC is  a London-based men's and women's fashion label. The label designs  polo shirts, cardigans, sweaters, shoes and, my personal favorite, bespoke blazers.



Limtied-edition JBC Noir Une

I  love the quality tailoring and different colors JBC offers; they definitely have many classic and timeless investment pieces. I am coveting their Baltimore jacket, and cannot wait to add it to my ever-growing collection!


Baltimore Bespoke Blazer

-DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment