Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

FASHION FRIDAY: ANKARA


Next weekend, Team TDB has the distinct pleasure of  attending the 2013 Ankara Festival LA. Per usual, I have no idea what I will be wearing, and in my search of the perfect ankara ensemble, I stumbled upon some pics of some fab celebrities wearing this print.



ASHLEY MADEKWE
KIM KARDASHIAN
GWEN STEFANI


What I love about ankara print is it's versatility, you can literally wear anything in an ankara print, a dress, shorts, shoes, handbag, I've even seen ankara furniture! I also love the fact that the print looks good on everyone.
KATE BOSWORTH
ESTELLE
FERGIE
NICOLE ARI PARKER

Ankara is just proof that Affrican style is fun, stylish and universal. I mean Anna Witnour has been seen it, and she makes all the fashion rules!


ANNA WINTOUR
LADY GAGA
-DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment