Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

MUSIC MONDAY: LAUGH OUT LOUD

I don't know if you have noticed, but over here at TDB, we love to have a good laugh. You could say we kind of LIVE for LOL moments. Because I am in the business of sharing, I figured I would share a few things that make me literally laugh out loud. Happy Monday! 


This meme still makes me laugh every single time I see it. So clever. LOL! 
There are no words. 
Honestly, seeing my Grpa in those yellow sweats and posing like that makes me so happy. Ha! 
Back in the day, DJ thought he was Diddy running the city, and got a mohawk. 

Alright, this video is ridiculous on so many levels, but I absolutely love it. It reminds me of R. Kelly's "Trapped in a Closetvideos, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I think what I like the most is that the guy's voice is actually good, but he's singing about who stole the meat from the cooking pot. Gotta love Africans. 


What makes you laugh out loud?


-ASHA 

No comments:

Post a Comment