Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

FASHION FRIDAY: WRAP IT UP


The other day, a friend of mine commented that my sisters and I must have like a million head wraps between us. Though it's not that many, it's pretty close.
A Rosie the Riveter inspired look
The funny thing is that I was so late to the head wrap game, my sisters had been doing it for years. It wasn't until I started working on TDB that I found a new appreciation for this look. Honestly it's been a life saver, do you know how many bad hair days this look has saved me from?!


My homage to Jackie O.
Besides making me look fab on those not-so-fab hair days, what I love about head wraps is that you can wear it traditionally for special occasions  the way my mom and aunties do, or you can just wear it casually, the way my sisters and I, as well as other young girls do. It's such an easy way to add some glam and fun to any outfit. Also, this look is perfect all -year long and looks good on everyone, you just have to find the best wrap style that suits you.

FARIDA

ASHA amd I

ASHLEY OLSEN


SOLANGE KNOWLES

TYRA BANKS

BRANDY


-DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment