Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

FASHION FRIDAY: COLIN COWIE



Like most women, I've dreamed of my wedding day, since I was a little girl. Unlike most women, though, I've even dreamed of my wedding planner! Yes, since I was a little girl, I've always known that I wanted Colin Cowie to be my wedding planner.



Showing Oprah how to  cocktail for a segment on The Oprah Winfrey Show
Born in Zambia, and educated in South Africa, Colin is, what I would consider, a styling genius. He is a pioneer of the the modern-day celebrity wedding planner. By this, I mean that he has done a lot of celebrity weddings and events, Some of his notable clients include Nicole Kidman, Oprah Winfrey, Jennifer Lopez, Bruce Willis, Jerry Seinfeld, Real Housewife Kim Zolziak, and Lil Wayne, just to name a few. He is also a celebrity in his own right; he has his own show on Lifetime called Get Married, he's been a contributor on the CBS Early Show, and he's also been featured on The Today Show, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, and The Oprah Winfrey Show. He has also written eight books on wedding and event planning.


One of his brilliant table settings for a wedding
What I adore about him is that he  can take any event, whether it's a birthday party, wedding, anniversary, whatever, and turn it to something whimsical and one-of-a kind.

-DIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment