Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

SPOTLIGHT : THE AFRICAN CHEF


It seems like everyone I know has resolved to step-up their game in one way or another. In the spirit of the New Year, I resolve to step-up my cooking game, and I have The African Chef to thank for that.

Chef Malcolm Riley

The African Chef is the brain-child of Zambian Chef Malcolm Riley. Inspired by his mother, who worked as a cook for a Chinese restaurant and later started her own catering business, Malcolm found a way to merge his two passions, healthy living and food, to create a new take on African cuisine.
Baobab Chili Jam Prawns
I love how all of the products sold on the website are all locally-grown African products at affordable prices. The site also offers a variety of delicious recipes that I'm dying to try.

Wanna tap into your inner African Chef? Check out the site here for recipes straight from the Chef himself.

- FARIDA







No comments:

Post a Comment