Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

FASHION FRIDAY: YOUTUBE FAVES

OK, confession time. A few months ago, I became obsessed with a few beauty gurus on Youtube. I legitimately wouldn't leave my house and would spend hours on end watching the girls; whether it was a haul video showing  off their recent beauty or clothing purchases;  a makeup tutorial; reviews on different beauty products.; or even just the girls talking about their day; I was hooked. So much so, that I was even inspired to launch my own channel!

Patricia Obright a.k.a. Brit Pop Princess

                     
Though I don't watch Youtube videos as much anymore, I still make sure to check out a few girls, in particular Patricia Obright, Shirley B. Eniang, and Vanessa. All three girls are based in London; Patricia and Shirley are of  Nigerian descent, while Vanessa is Congolese. These ladies truly are stars on Youtube; they have hundreds of thousands subscribers to their channels and millions of video views, between them. Crazy!

Shirley B. Eniang



They truly inspire me on so many levels: they talk about beauty and fashion;  built their brands from the ground up; they are family oriented, and a lot of times their family members make cameos in their videos.


Vanessa a.k.a. TheNessaKAYY


Even if beauty and fashion aren't your thing, I highly recommend that you still check these ladies out. Sometimes they vlog (video blog) a typical day for them, or give advice on life, share their daily  experiences, tribulations and inspirations; these are the videos I enjoy the most because it gives some insight on these personalities that I've grown to adore.


-DIVA


No comments:

Post a Comment