Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

MUSIC MONDAY: PETITE NOIR

I have a confession to make. I've been listening to Yannick Ilunga, aka Petite Noir, for nearly a year and didn't plan on sharing him with you. Horrible right? He was suppose to be my little secret, but he just won't stay hidden! Earlier in the year, he was tapped to be a part of the Studio Africa campaign.


Studio Africa 
Now that my secret is out, allow me to introduce you to my obsession: Petite Noir. I fell in love with his voice after listening to "Disappear." When I first saw a photo of him, I was completely caught off-guard.  Hearing what he describes as "noir wave" come out of a Congolese-Angolan born, and South African bred guy was the best surprise. He doesn't look how he sounds at all. 


Check out his latest video, "Noirse" and let me know if you agree. 





-ASHA 

No comments:

Post a Comment